DIGITAL & CONTENT MARKETING INTERN
Working with the marketing team, the intern will generate English marketing & communication content, elaborate and implement digital marketing actions, complete research and data analysis, and contribute to the marketing strategy of the company.
GENERAL PRESENTATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
THEATRE IN PARIS is an award-winning start-up company, specialised in making the best Parisian shows accessible to international visitors. From classic plays and comedies with state-of-the-art subtitling technology, to musicals or magical performances, we are the only company selling tickets to French shows with no language barrier. In 2016, we have welcomed guests of more than 60 nationalities.
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual interested in developing our digital marketing activities and growing our online sales.
This internship is an opportunity to work for a quickly growing start-up in central Paris with a highly driven team where you can grow your skill set in a variety of fields.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an intern, you will:
- Generate BtoC and BtoB high quality English content for our website, blog, social medias and marketing/communication materials (newsletters, flyers, press releases, etc.)
- Optimize content on web pages to improve SEO and conversion rates
- Assist in running advertising campaigns across all platforms
- Analyse marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
YOUR STUDIES & EXPERIENCE
- Current student in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field
- Language: native English REQUIRED – good French
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Creativity and go-to-market approach
- Team participation skills and willingness to work hard, learn and train
- Ability to work autonomously
- Planning, autonomy & rigor
- Communication and presentation skills, international mindset
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and any programming
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Previous experience in the tourism and/or ticketing industry would be a plus
MORE DETAILS ON THE OPPORTUNITY
Duration: 6 months
Remuneration: to be discussed
Working hours: flexible working hours – full time 35h/week
To apply please submit your resume/CV with education and work experience to email@example.com